Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

procomp xtreme mud terrains

Old 01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks for the info

it is always good to get feedback from people that have the stuff im thinking of getting. you ever been to the gulches?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:40 PM
JK Junkie

The extreme muds are an awesome tire, and I highly recommend them.....I wheel allot on rocks, mud, snow, hwy etc......IMO they perform well in everything.....haven`t done any sand wheelin.....I`ve aired them down to 8lbs in the snow, and routinely air down to 11-14lbs for the rocks and everything else, and they are awesome. Another plus....they are quiet for a mud terrain on hwy

They will chunk a bit on the rocks, but all tires will if you runs rocks, mine have lasted, and i will probably do them again when I upgrade to 37`s.

Been running them for 2.5years and love them. have a few buddy`s here who run them too, and they love em. I have not heard anything negative about them.

Pics are from my old suspension setup..

Mowing threw 35 inches of snow at 8lb psi.......

Old 01-04-2010, 10:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

My cousin had the xtreme mud terrains and loved them.. Could cut through some pretty nasty mud even in a 2wd Tacoma!!! haha
Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
JK Newbie

im running the 35's, ive had them for about a year and about 23,000 miles. I havent had any problems at all!
Old 01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

I went with the XTreme M/T on mine (35") and have about 2k miles on them so far.

I drive the Jeep about 80% of the time and I have been happy with the handling and road noise on the highway,

My off-road driving at this point has been limited to the deer lease and some mudding. At the deer lease I have crossed some steep draws, tree limbs, stumps, and snow and have been pleased with their performance.

My Jeep is also the only vehicle to not get stuck in the mud at my girlfriends parents property. 35's, 4:10 gears, flashpaq, 6spd, and a big@ss smile!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

just put lift in with 35" a few weeks ago and put these on so far I'm really happy with them, only been on highway but they are quiet on the road which is pretty amazing if they get the mileage that is stated it will be a great tire for what I'm doing. It all depends on what you want out of them whether they work for you.

Quick Reply: procomp xtreme mud terrains