Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

procomp xterrian, nitto trail grappler, BFG ta km2, toyo opem MT

Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mariner
i'm planning BFG km2 pizza cutters for my jku, if It ever gets here. 285 / 75 17
I almost went with the 285/75/R17's (34's). My wheels are 9 inches wide so did the new 305/70/R17. Same height. Just a bit wider. Love KM2's They look great, much lighter than most M/T's, and are quiet on the Hwy.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Cool Nitto all the way :-)

After extensive research and reading two tire tests in 4x4 mags, I deceided to go with the Nitto Trail Grapplers; got them about a month ago and I am extremly happy! Rated BEST in Street, Rock, Sand, and mud! There are other tires doing better in a single catagory but none in all these four!
My web page >>> scroll down to the tire section >>> http://www.sor7.com/JEEP-ADD.html
Old 04-16-2012, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shadow's_Jeep
Yes BFG All Terrains whould be a good one to go with , on DD that only does some off roading. I have seen them on a lot of JK's were I live.
Also I believe that they cost less than any of the MTs out there and are about $65 cheaper than the KM2s. If your not going to play off road a lot then why pay for premium tires that aren't really needed?
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eumel789
After extensive research and reading two tire tests in 4x4 mags, I deceided to go with the Nitto Trail Grapplers; got them about a month ago and I am extremly happy! Rated BEST in Street, Rock, Sand, and mud! There are other tires doing better in a single catagory but none in all these four!
My web page >>> scroll down to the tire section >>> http://www.sor7.com/JEEP-ADD.html
Great tires. But the ultimate all around tire rated #1 by 4 wheeler mag last year was the Hankook Dynapro MT... got them last month. AWESOME tires. And not noisy at all. Weigh about the same as the Trail Grapplers
Old 04-19-2012, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

X2 on the Hankooks! Awesome tire!

Quick Reply: procomp xterrian, nitto trail grappler, BFG ta km2, toyo opem MT