Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

ProComp 7005 simulated beadlock hex head screws

Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProComp 7005 simulated beadlock hex head screws

I just installed a set of Pro Comp 7005 wheels on my JK and noticed one of the silver hex head screws that go around the outside rim to simulate bead locks is missing. Can't find any info on the Pro Comp site, didn't get a response from the email I sent them a week or two ago, and can't find anything on Google about these bolts... Anyone know where to get one? Do I take out one of the existing ones and go to the hardware store? I've heard they are a custom length / design from the few threads I've found about Pro Comp simulated beadlocks....

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Here is a stock picture: (it's the silver hex heads around the rim)
Old 05-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by backwoods
I just installed a set of Pro Comp 7005 wheels on my JK and noticed one of the silver hex head screws that go around the outside rim to simulate bead locks is missing. Can't find any info on the Pro Comp site, didn't get a response from the email I sent them a week or two ago, and can't find anything on Google about these bolts... Anyone know where to get one? Do I take out one of the existing ones and go to the hardware store? I've heard they are a custom length / design from the few threads I've found about Pro Comp simulated beadlocks....

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Here is a stock picture: (it's the silver hex heads around the rim)
Give their customer service line a call. Their email box gets backed up and they take a little while to answer them. Their C/S number is (800) 776-0767, that's the best way to get a hold of them. They should be able to help you out with finding or getting a bolt out to you.

Hope this helps! PM me if you have any questions.

-Zach
Old 05-17-2013, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, Zach... I may need to get that PM from you with the discount code!
Old 12-10-2018, 09:46 PM
JK Newbie

Default This might help

Hopefully this can help. U out.. And will do the job for you

Last edited by Whoogo; 12-10-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Quick Reply: ProComp 7005 simulated beadlock hex head screws