Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Procal question!

Old 09-26-2012, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procal question!

I have a 2011 Wrangle 6 speed. I got me a procal and set my tire size as required and my speedo is still off. When I put my 33's, I was 2 mph slow. I set the tire size to the measurements and it 2 mph faster. I dropped the tire size 1/4" and it's still the same. Does anyone kknow at what point do you measure from end to end?
Old 09-26-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Measure from the bottom of the tire to the top as the Jeep sits on the ground to get the most accurate measurement. It'll be less than 33".
Old 09-26-2012, 07:12 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by afpilot82
Measure from the bottom of the tire to the top as the Jeep sits on the ground to get the most accurate measurement. It'll be less than 33".
I did it that way....it was 32.75". Stuck that in and I was faster then my GPS.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CajunTiger
I did it that way....it was 32.75". Stuck that in and I was faster then my GPS.
^ i have 33's too and I have not used my procal yet. but it shows in the AEV book to measure your front wheel mounted height, not the spare. it should be about 32"

I am not sure I was going to use the procal, with my 33's my speedometer is dead on.

Quick Reply: Procal question!