Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Procal Help

Old 12-14-2011, 02:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procal Help

I bought a new procal and everything worked great had no issues at all. Well I went to the dealer to get my first oil change and thought I needed to reset it not knowing you didnt. Well after I was done at the dealer and made it home, I tryed to redo my tune. Well now my procal wont work at all no honks or anything. So I tryed all the steps they recommend to getting it to work. Still nothing. So I tryed calling aev to get some help after 4 messages still no response. As well as no response to my emails. I dont know what to do is there anyone out there that has any advice on what to do?
Old 12-14-2011, 02:25 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 172 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Devil_Doc
I bought a new procal and everything worked great had no issues at all. Well I went to the dealer to get my first oil change and thought I needed to reset it not knowing you didnt. Well after I was done at the dealer and made it home, I tryed to redo my tune. Well now my procal wont work at all no honks or anything. So I tryed all the steps they recommend to getting it to work. Still nothing. So I tryed calling aev to get some help after 4 messages still no response. As well as no response to my emails. I dont know what to do is there anyone out there that has any advice on what to do?
AEV has a forum for the ProCal. Give it a try: http://forum.aev-conversions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Old 12-14-2011, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default procal

Originally Posted by ronjenx
AEV has a forum for the ProCal. Give it a try: http://forum.aev-conversions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
I have looked all through the forum hoping I would find something that could help me.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:13 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 172 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Devil_Doc
I have looked all through the forum hoping I would find something that could help me.

I remember reading about what you describe. I just don't recall if it was here or the AEV site. Did you ask the question on their forum?
Old 12-14-2011, 03:15 PM
JK Newbie

I haven't yet but I will do that and see where I get Thanks for the help.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Remember to have your key to the on position . must be forward just before it starts

David
Old 12-14-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Remember to have your key to the on position . must be forward just before it starts

David
Defeniatly had it on the postion I had it programmed once before. Now it doesnt want to work at all.

Quick Reply: Procal Help