Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Problems when shifting

Old 03-14-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems when shifting

Ok when I shift from 3rd to 4th feel like my jeep is going to stall I can feel it in my pedal an thru out my jeep... This just started to happen this morning on the dive to work.. Does the same when 4th to 5th... Now I do have 3.21's an Nitto 35X12.50 an it's sluggish but never like it was today... I would take it up to 4K an shift to 4th an it would damn near lose 2300 rpm which has never happened before... Any suggestion to what could be wrong besides gears?

I know that everyone is going to say gears but why had this never happen before an I have bout 5K miles on my jeep with my lift an tires so any suggestion would be nice...

Oh I have a 2011 2Door with 6900 miles so it's basically new... Thanks for the help

Quick Reply: Problems when shifting