Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pro Rock 44 + Evo lower CA Skids?

Old 06-01-2012, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Rock 44 + Evo lower CA Skids?

Anyone running the prorock 44 add lower control arm skids? Do the Evo lowers fit? or are they even needed?

It's seems to me the tabs are beefy, but don't offer protection to the joint on the control arm.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pontiac31
Anyone running the prorock 44 add lower control arm skids? Do the Evo lowers fit? or are they even needed?

It's seems to me the tabs are beefy, but don't offer protection to the joint on the control arm.
it can't hurt to add them.

Our EVO skid will work with minor modification to our brackets Have you ordered your prorock yet?
Old 06-01-2012, 11:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seeing as how affordable they are, Evo is on the money with the "It couldnt hurt to add them." Is it necessary? Probably not, anything you slide over will come off the back side of the LCA skid and impact the link anyways. I think their main goal is to beef up the factory mounting tabs to prevent them from bending and breaking. If youve got the few dollars and ability to DIY, i would do it. I wouldn't pay someone else to do it for me though.

Quick Reply: Pro Rock 44 + Evo lower CA Skids?