Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pro Comp Wheel Knight-Chrome Finish

Old 04-13-2008, 08:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They come with a warning "soap and water only, NO wheel cleaners". Just FYI.

Also, they don't stand up well to deicer fluid on winter roads. They turn a nice rainbow color.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Grant211
thanks for the warning guys.... the wheels have a 3 year warranty on finish and lifetime on the structure of the wheel

if i have a problem with deicer on the roads in Orlando, I'm moving farther south

Careful, Pro Comp is very picky, if not uncooperative, about wheel finish warranty issues
(I have had experience ). If they believe it was anything to do with wheel cleaners, the elements, brake dust, etc, they won't touch it. Might also want to check the more recent thread about these wheels.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/pro-comp-knight-khrome-wheels-junk-36572/

Quick Reply: Pro Comp Wheel Knight-Chrome Finish