Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pro Comp back orders

Old 10-12-2011, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by needalift
I put my order in for Pro Comp 7069's back in July.....and just yesturday, I found out that Joe @ Quadratec has them in and on hold for me!!!

Gonna go call him now and hopefully get those babies shipped out today!!
Was the original order with Quadratec also?
Old 10-12-2011, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

I put my order in for Pro Comp 7069's back in July.....and just yesturday, I found out that Joe @ Quadratec has them in and on hold for me!!!

I just cancelled my order with 4wd after waiting five weeks beause Quadratec has them in stock and ready to ship!!
Old 10-12-2011, 08:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCS78
I just cancelled my order with 4wd after waiting five weeks beause Quadratec has them in stock and ready to ship!!
Good to hear for you too man. Glad you all are able to finally get your wheels! Now it will take 4wd a week to credit your card back
Old 10-28-2011, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

Really like those wheels, really really like them. Especially with the Detonator Yellow. What size are they and what do you have tires? Size?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds like everyone is having the same issue! I have been calling around for the last week or two and almost everyone says they're out of the 7005 until January sometime, but the Quadratec rep I chatted with this morning said they had 5 in stock, so I placed my order. The email confirmation doesn't say they're on backorder, so let's hope! 35s should be here next week and it would be sweet to have wheels to mount them on at the same time!
Old 11-04-2011, 08:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Pro Comp 7028's

Pro Comp 7028's have been on a National Backorder for months.
I just bought mine last week though TirePackage.com Carl ext. 5122
They are being delivered today!!!! ROLLLLL TIDE ROLLLL!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Newbie

I started looking into getting a set of pro comp 7105 alloys back in August and found out they were back ordered. I was origionally going to get them from quadratec but the guy said they wouldnt be in until about mid december so i decided to ask around and I kept hearing that it was an issue with the manufacturing and that no one was getting em. Eventually I hooked up with 4 Wheel Parts in Santa Rosa, CA because they are close to home and I just decided to bite the bullet, order em, and wait. In about mid November I got a call from them saying they had em at the store waiting for me. Got lucky I guess. really happy with the wheels.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

They are made in china and are shipped slow boat with no tracking.
But i guess for the price you pay for the wheel its worth the wait.

Chris

Quick Reply: Pro Comp back orders