Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pro comp 7189 or eagle alloy 185?

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro comp 7189 or eagle alloy 185?

Hey guys I know this is my choice, but I have come down to these two choices and I having a hard time deciding which would look best on my steel blue jk? The only difference besides appearance is the pro comp has a 4.5 backspace and eagle has 4. I am going with a 305 70 16 tire as well. If anybody could throw out some opinions or any experience with either that would be great! Pics are welcome as well! Thank you!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bluesteeljk
Hey guys I know this is my choice, but I have come down to these two choices and I having a hard time deciding which would look best on my steel blue jk? The only difference besides appearance is the pro comp has a 4.5 backspace and eagle has 4. I am going with a 305 70 16 tire as well. If anybody could throw out some opinions or any experience with either that would be great! Pics are welcome as well! Thank you!
+1 I am interested as well. Although I will be running 285/70/17 Duratracs.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

I have the procomps, so far very glad I went with them. I have the 15 x 8s though with 35 x 1250s, and I think 4.625 backspacing. Not fully sure on backspace. I went with procomp as i could never find the eagles in stock, plus found the procomps with 15% off and free shipping. All i can say is I am very satisfied with them so far.

Quick Reply: Pro comp 7189 or eagle alloy 185?