Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Prioritize my wishlist

Old 10-02-2007, 02:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubimon
I have done them all, pretty much one set at a time. I would do the front lowers first.

Easier to change(no bolt to cut)

You can see 'em(hate spending money on something I cant see)

I'm getting different opinions on which arms to do when. Some say uppers, some lowers.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2K1TJ

I'm getting different opinions on which arms to do when. Some say uppers, some lowers.
I did the uppers first. I couldn't get enough caster, even with them shortened all the way. Once I added the lowers, I was able to get there.

Look at what FT sells in their premium kit,.....lowers only.

Look at WOL write up on the FT 3" Ultimate kit. Check the lengths he is running on his uppers. (I believe it is the same as stock, all his adjustment is in the lowers.

Just my opinion, not sure I would have gotten the caster I needed with just the lowers only either. I have both, isnt there a sale at Northridge4x4, buy one set get one set. Dont quote me on that, it could have been something else. The sale is over on the 12th whatever it is for.

Quick Reply: Prioritize my wishlist