Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Suspension 3″ Economy Plus Lift Kit

Old 06-12-2011, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump. Any JKU's running this lift?
Old 06-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Rubichronic
looks good. did you have to make any changes to your driveline? I'm wondering if I can install this without damaging or causing premature wear on my driveline.
You should be fine on the 4 door. Remember this is the econo lift. Its meant to be a good starter lift and can be upgraded a piece at a time.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Default upgrading

from everything that I have read about this lift I realize it is upgradeable and correct me if I am wrong can basically be built up to the ultimate system a part at a time (or a few parts at a time) but one question that brings to mind is how much more will that end up costing in the long run? can't remember but I beleive FT sells an upgrade kit but not sure if it applies to this eco lift. also on other question how does this lift look with 33s installed on it bc as you can imagine since i'm looking at an eco kit really don't have the funds to regear right now in order to run 35s (i have 3.73 gears).
Thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 08:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
from everything that I have read about this lift I realize it is upgradeable and correct me if I am wrong can basically be built up to the ultimate system a part at a time (or a few parts at a time) but one question that brings to mind is how much more will that end up costing in the long run? can't remember but I beleive FT sells an upgrade kit but not sure if it applies to this eco lift. also on other question how does this lift look with 33s installed on it bc as you can imagine since i'm looking at an eco kit really don't have the funds to regear right now in order to run 35s (i have 3.73 gears).
Thanks
I run this lift and love it. The only thing I added to it when I bought it was a rear trackbar. Really what's different from their ultimate lift is just the lack of adjustable control arms. I have probably over 10,000 miles on this lift and no issues. I am even running 37's with no adjustable control arms and my steering is fine. You can purchase their CA's in batches if you want; it may costs you a little more in the long run but you will have a quality lift from the start. Me personally, I am saving up for their LA kit.

It's a great lift and you will be happy with it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2558132197.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	221045   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-445120248.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	221046  
Old 10-08-2011, 09:04 PM
JK Newbie

thanks for the input jsears. definitely leaning toward the kit-it was between it and the RE 3.5" (I had the RE on my TJ and loved it) but since I'm going to have to stick with 33s for now don't really want to go to high while at the same time not limit myself from a later tire upgrade once the funds are available. by the way nice jeep (mine is the two door version of yours less all the cool shit as of right now)
Old 11-02-2011, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Default Just ordered this kit yesterday...

I ordered this kit direct from Full Traction yesterday. I added the Bilstein 5100's. From all the research I have done this kit is the most bang for the buck with very high quality components as expected from Full Traction. Not a huge fan of the rear trackbar bracket but I can swap that out for an adj trackbar anytime...
I think I am going to be a very happy camper running around with 35's on my '11 JKU!!

I will post more info and pics in the next couple weeks. The transformation from stock is finally beginning.....
Old 11-02-2011, 12:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by windnsea78
I ordered this kit direct from Full Traction yesterday. I added the Bilstein 5100's. From all the research I have done this kit is the most bang for the buck with very high quality components as expected from Full Traction. Not a huge fan of the rear trackbar bracket but I can swap that out for an adj trackbar anytime...
I think I am going to be a very happy camper running around with 35's on my '11 JKU!!

I will post more info and pics in the next couple weeks. The transformation from stock is finally beginning.....
You will love it. Great kit!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3630754400.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	231858   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1842300630.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	231859  

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Suspension 3″ Economy Plus Lift Kit