Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member

Old 06-10-2011, 05:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKRockStomper
I will be installing this with my Rockhard skids this weekend. I will let everyone know what is needed if I get the clutch installed first.
Well how did it go ?
Old 06-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Tuto
Well how did it go ?
We have recently installed the cross member with a rockhard set up. The front of the rockhard engine skid will need to be trimmed off. Its not alot of work. You need a cut-off wheel and grinder.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

What about the 2011 Rubi Unlimited????
Old 06-10-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Location: Simi Valley, Ca., Taylorsville, Ut. and places in between
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im interested if it will work on a totally stock 09 setup as a replacement for the factory one.
Thanks.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:53 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by wayoflife

Full-Traction Suspension introduces a new Heavy Duty replacement Transmission Mount Cross Member for the 2007-2010 Jeep JK Wrangler/Rubicon. This new bolt-in unit is designed for serious rock crawling abuse. HD crossmember utilizes factory mounting locations. No drilling required. Quality laser cut 3/16″ steel construction with added skid plate to protect the exposed cross over exhaust system. This is the solution for the jeeper with a damaged factory cross member. Works with any short arm kit and most long arm kits on the market.

This unit is 100% made in the U.S.A.

Part # FTS7370 fits 2/4 Door
Price - $389.95

For more information regarding the all new Full-Traction Suspension 3.0″ Premium Plus SRS™ kit, please email them at: chrisb@full-traction.com or call at: 800-255-6464

Well I mangled the hell out of mine the last offroad park I went to that had a rock course... I need a new one and I want better skids since the stockers are crapping on me also. What tcase skid is this mounted up to the HD crossmember?
Old 06-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by largo
What about the 2011 Rubi Unlimited????
Originally Posted by donnie
Im interested if it will work on a totally stock 09 setup as a replacement for the factory one.
Thanks.
This will work with any JK 2007-2011. If your running the auto tranny skid it will need changed to our Purejeep engine skid. The stock transfercase skid does not work with the replacement cross member

Originally Posted by racin444
Well I mangled the hell out of mine the last offroad park I went to that had a rock course... I need a new one and I want better skids since the stockers are crapping on me also. What tcase skid is this mounted up to the HD crossmember?
PureJeep engine/t-case skid.

Both lines are available factory direct
Old 06-21-2011, 07:48 AM
JK Freak

Cool

Does the new cross member improve ground clearance, also I checked your website and didn't see the transfer case skid plate or auto tranny skid plate to work with this?

Thanks,

Jon

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension
This will work with any JK 2007-2011. If your running the auto tranny skid it will need changed to our Purejeep engine skid. The stock transfercase skid does not work with the replacement cross member

PureJeep engine/t-case skid.

Both lines are available factory direct
Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by 69mach1
Does the new cross member improve ground clearance, also I checked your website and didn't see the transfer case skid plate or auto tranny skid plate to work with this?

Thanks,

Jon
No, it's stock ground clearance. Check out www.Purejeep.com for skids You can order both the Full-Traction crossmember and Purejeep skids by FT or PJ
Old 06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Well this is the best thing I've stumbled on in a while. I'm on my 3rd stock one so far. Only down side is they have all been free. Thanks for a solution to this problem.

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member