Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member

Old 09-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NGINIER
Thanks for the reply, this looks like a great product nonetheless.
Thank you, We could sell you the front half of our long arm kit. It would allow you to use this cross member
Old 09-24-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Junkie

awesome! mines got a few good shots in it plus I'm running the River Raider skid, I'm pretty sure after the factory one takes a couple good hits this is what I'll be upgrading to. Nice Product!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:08 AM
JK Junkie

Nice product.....I want it......shouldn't be any issues with the TF LCA lift? Thanks.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by 07rubisteve
Nice product.....I want it......shouldn't be any issues with the TF LCA lift? Thanks.
It'll work
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension
Thank you, We could sell you the front half of our long arm kit. It would allow you to use this cross member
Im curious how that would change things... you've got me thinking. 4 link front, radius rear....
Old 09-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by NGINIER
Im curious how that would change things... you've got me thinking. 4 link front, radius rear....

You would need the replacement cross member like this one with the brackets, front upper and lower arms along with upper control arm brackets. This would really be a quick install. As long as you did'nt cut the front lower brackets all the way off. We use the outside of the lower bracket as a mounting location for the long arm uppers. Call for further info

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 09-24-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:05 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If this is the same as the FT long arm kit one I had laying in my garage floor for a month I can tell you it is one beefy piece of steel. As also the arms were and the pure jeep stubby bumper of theirs I had on my last jeep. All built well and solid. Great offering.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
If this is the same as the FT long arm kit one I had laying in my garage floor for a month I can tell you it is one beefy piece of steel. As also the arms were and the pure jeep stubby bumper of theirs I had on my last jeep. All built well and solid. Great offering.
Same cross member minus the long arm brackets. I believe you have a very early cross member. We have done a few minor changes. The major difference is increase ground clearance.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:27 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension
Same cross member minus the long arm brackets. I believe you have a very early cross member. We have done a few minor changes. The major difference is increase ground clearance.
I think it was early as well, I ended up not using it... but not because it wasn't made well. All the welds were nice and the whole long arm kit was very well built out of heavy steel. Anyway, all your stuff looks be be very well built. Thanks for continuing to offer intelligent upgrades for the JK.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sweet new product! I'm sure like me there are lots of others who've destroyed their's!

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member