Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member

Old 09-24-2010, 06:05 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Thumbs up PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member

Full-Traction Suspension introduces a new Heavy Duty replacement Transmission Mount Cross Member for the 2007-2010 Jeep JK Wrangler/Rubicon. This new bolt-in unit is designed for serious rock crawling abuse. HD crossmember utilizes factory mounting locations. No drilling required. Quality laser cut 3/16″ steel construction with added skid plate to protect the exposed cross over exhaust system. This is the solution for the jeeper with a damaged factory cross member. Works with any short arm kit and most long arm kits on the market.

This unit is 100% made in the U.S.A.

Part # FTS7370 fits 2/4 Door
Price - $389.95

For more information regarding the all new Full-Traction Suspension 3.0″ Premium Plus SRS™ kit, please email them at: chrisb@full-traction.com or call at: 800-255-6464

Last edited by mkjeep; 01-03-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:15 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Honestly, why nobody had come out with this sooner is a mystery to me as everyone I know has got a trasmission cross member beat to all hell. Two thumbs up go out to Full-Traction for making this super beefy HD cross member
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And its half the price of a factory replacement!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 06:59 AM
JK Jedi

mine is all beat up.. the only one who offered this was FT with there lifts... this is awesome i will definately be getting one of these!!
nice job FT!!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
mine is all beat up.. the only one who offered this was FT with there lifts... this is awesome i will definately be getting one of these!!
nice job FT!!
Thank you, These are ready to ship
Old 09-24-2010, 07:16 AM
JK Jedi

question.. so will this work with your long arm kits, or do u have to use the crossmember that comes with the long arm kits????
Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
question.. so will this work with your long arm kits, or do u have to use the crossmember that comes with the long arm kits????
It's the same cross member as the long arm kit without the arm bracket. We're working on the upgrade for this to our long arm system. It may just be welding the brackets to the cross member.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

Is this crossmember similar to that offered by Rubicon Express?

Does anyone know if this skid will work with the Rubicon Express crossmember? I would assume that small mounting modifications would need to be made, but do the bends in the skid allow this to fit with the Rubicon Express crossmember?

Thanks
Old 09-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by NGINIER
Is this crossmember similar to that offered by Rubicon Express?

Does anyone know if this skid will work with the Rubicon Express crossmember? I would assume that small mounting modifications would need to be made, but do the bends in the skid allow this to fit with the Rubicon Express crossmember?

Thanks
From the RE lift I looked at in the Mopar booth at EJS. It appeared to be the same as the factory cross member with lower control arm brackets.. So no this will not work with RE long arms cross members.

Last edited by Full-Traction Suspension; 09-24-2010 at 08:34 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Full-Traction Suspension
From the RE lift I looked at in the Mopar booth at EJS. It appeared to be the same as the factory cross member with lower control arm brackets.. So no this will not work with RE long arms cross members. This also ties into the bottom of the frame. I believe this would be the hang up.
Thanks for the reply, this looks like a great product nonetheless.

Quick Reply: PRESS RELEASE: Full-Traction Heavy Duty Replacement Cross Member