Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Power Steering for Manuals

Old 10-29-2008, 02:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Power Steering for Manuals

Anyone with Manual Jk using PSC Jeep JK Cylinder Assist Power Steering with out any issues.

There was a thread earlier when someone tried but no luck...
Old 01-27-2009, 01:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...&highlight=psc

Cheers!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Ryanm

You have saved me big bucks and a lot of headache. I was about to upgrade my stock power steering with PSC but after reading your thread I have decided against it. I have sent quite a few emails to PSC enquring if they have fixed the issue with manual but no reply perhaps they are still working in the lab or have dropped the ball altogether.

Originally Posted by Ryanm
Old 01-27-2009, 03:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to help Zak. When I embarked on the PSC journey, I was thinking it would be around a $1500US mod. I ended up doubling that + change. Its not that I don't think they have a good product, to me its the marketing as this "simple" bolt on solution. Maybe with an automatic, definitely not with the manual. They still need to correct the marketing literature on this issue.

Quick Reply: Power Steering for Manuals