Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Power mirror relocation?

Old 04-01-2015, 06:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Power mirror relocation?

Im looking at relocating my factory mirrors so i can run with doors off in the summer. Does anyone know if the relication kits out there work with heated mirrors before i spend the money?
Old 04-01-2015, 07:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnyringo893
Im looking at relocating my factory mirrors so i can run with doors off in the summer. Does anyone know if the relication kits out there work with heated mirrors before i spend the money?
Well, you won't need heated mirrors in the summer. Plus stock mirrors are kinds of a hassle to deal with anyway. I'd stick some cheapos on their for the summer. I got a set of Rugged Ridge quick detach mirrors/brackets for $40. So if it rains and you stick the doors back on, you pop off the mirrors but the brackets stay. I'd recommend going that route. That's just me.

Quick Reply: Power mirror relocation?