Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Power locks/windows

Old 12-29-2013, 05:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 14Sport
Did you decide not to do the windows?

I honestly hate power stuff, but the locks are nice to have. It is a bitch to always have to unlock them.

And most of the time if I can put the windows down, the doors are coming off anyways.

The only time I really put the windows down when the doors are on, are when I have my dogs.

Plus when I had my power windows, when ever it was cold they where nothing but issues.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good luck. Not as easy as it looks
Old 12-29-2013, 08:31 PM
JK Newbie

Well i am probably going to pick up the kit after new years when money isnt so tight. I will keep you guys posted though.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mrmikey32
I honestly hate power stuff, but the locks are nice to have. It is a bitch to always have to unlock them.

And most of the time if I can put the windows down, the doors are coming off anyways.

The only time I really put the windows down when the doors are on, are when I have my dogs.

Plus when I had my power windows, when ever it was cold they where nothing but issues.
Yeah power windows can be a bitch sometimes. I think I'll do the same as you and just do the doors.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:36 AM
JK Newbie

Well the stuff is ordered, i plan on doing it next weekend, i'll let you guys know how it goes.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Cdodt25
Well the stuff is ordered, i plan on doing it next weekend, i'll let you guys know how it goes.
Great! Lookin' forwars to it.

Quick Reply: Power locks/windows