Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Possisble issue with JKS trackbar... does this look normal?

Old 06-01-2011, 11:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GunDude
Update on this issue. I talk to Mark at JKS and sent pics and link to thread. He said to give him a couple of day and will get back to me.
That's cool. I sent an email with my picture from the first post of this thread to JKS on Monday and as of today I still hadn't heard back. So I called this afternoon and was told by the woman who answered the phone that I needed to speak with Jim who is not there this week. She said that is probably why I had not received a reply to my email and that I should call back next week when he is back.

If anyone hears anything please update this thread, thanks.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
JKS Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I need to discuss this over with Jim next week, reason for delay on specific.

Got a question for all who has this issue....

Is you bushing installed in the same direction, (With Bushing sleeve flare towards rear of Jeep) as the one in the first picture?

Thanks

Mark Hinkley
JKS MFG
Old 06-02-2011, 07:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hinkley
Yes I need to discuss this over with Jim next week, reason for delay on specific.

Got a question for all who has this issue....

Is you bushing installed in the same direction, (With Bushing sleeve flare towards rear of Jeep) as the one in the first picture?

Thanks

Mark Hinkley
JKS MFG
Hi Mark,

Glad to see you on here and addressing this! Mine is the one pictured so obviously its as you describe. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys make of this situation when Jim gets back.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
JKS Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update on the bushings:

Some of the bushings were being pushed in from the wrong direction. The flange on the bushing needs to be on the side of the bar that faces the rear of the jeep. This can be done with a small press. however if you are not having an issue leave your bushing as is.

We apologize for this situation.

If you need help with changing this on your bar, please email me direct at mark@jksmfg.com.

hinkley

Quick Reply: Possisble issue with JKS trackbar... does this look normal?