Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Is Posion Spyder still cool?

Old 06-07-2015, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Posion Spyder still cool?

Is Poison Spyder still cool even though Transamerica owns them now. I know the product is good but will it stay that way? Does their product still have the cool factor?
Old 06-07-2015, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

By the way I still think the cool factor is there and can continue if Transamerica keeps things the same.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd have to say that the question is pointless. Buy parts because they work, meet your quality standards, and provide the solution you're looking for. What's cool are parts that are designed well and don't fail. I haven't seen anything suggesting design or quality changes at PSC.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

I have always respected the quality of PS stuff, but I'm sorry I think their products look butt ugly!
Old 06-07-2015, 02:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default i have to say being from marlblehead

Originally Posted by MarbleheadGuy
I have always respected the quality of PS stuff, but I'm sorry I think their products look butt ugly!
have you have lost a few ? lol I believe they have the best looking bumpers on the market , i also love there hood louvers and other stuff like the bombshell diff covers , But everyone has a opinion i guess im thinkin what your running for a bumper isnt pretty but being from NH we can let it slide . youve been in the woods to long perhaps nibbling on lead paint chips

To op ( until they start shipping other than quality items theres no reason not to buy from them . If the quality control drops , im sure their sales will reflect the same . )
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0793 (3).jpg
Views:	293
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	613988  

Last edited by jeepmojo; 06-07-2015 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

What do you mean by cool? Popular? Trendy?
I don't care what everybody likes.

I personally not a fan of their bumpers. I like the look of their sliders.

Don't care who owns own.
Old 06-07-2015, 04:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys lets not get crazy here. I'm just curious if the sell of SPC effected the cool factor? Cool is important, lots of company's have made a lot of money on being cool. Monster, red bull, go pro, etc. I'm not saying PSC is one of these only that it is a factor and important. Presidents have been elected and CEOs have hired on merely being cool. It is factor of success not it's not just the product. PSC seems to have the good product and the cool factor, like apple.

Last edited by TripleBJK; 06-07-2015 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default the cool factor is in the eye of the beholder

I think there stuff is better than a cool factor. I think it looks great and performs top notch as well , But i think your thread invites mostly those who would react accordingly in opinion. Course im on the other end of the coin seeing i like psc products in general regardless of who runs it as long as they produce the cool things that seem to have made their reputation. (They built That) as most so far would agree.

if its not quality people just wont continue to buy its that simple !
as far as looks thats opinion everyone has one

Last edited by jeepmojo; 06-07-2015 at 05:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
I'd have to say that the question is pointless. Buy parts because they work, meet your quality standards, and provide the solution you're looking for. What's cool are parts that are designed well and don't fail. I haven't seen anything suggesting design or quality changes at PSC.
Took the words out of my mouth.....well said.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:00 PM
JK Newbie

The little spiderweb icon on their products is tacky.

Quick Reply: Is Posion Spyder still cool?