Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Portable air compressor

Old 08-09-2016, 07:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Portable air compressor

I was searching the interwebs (i think) the other day and came across a portable air compressor similar to the portable ARB setup mentioned below.

http://store.arbusa.com/ARB-Twin-Hig...-P22666C9.aspx

It came in a portable box like the above referenced except it could inflate/deflate all 4 tires at the same time to the same tire pressure...problem is i cant remember where I saw it. Magazine? Web?

Has anyone seen this product? My eyes are crossing staring at the screen looking for this thing...been a couple hours.

Thanks
Old 08-11-2016, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://genright.com/ammo-air-bluetoo...lation-system/
Old 08-11-2016, 08:32 AM
JK Newbie

THAT'S IT!!! Anyone have any experience with this product? There's a big gap between spending a G on something like this or a $200-$300 Co2 set-up. I'm not looking to mount anything permanent under the hood/interior.

Thanks urmyboyblue...good find
Old 08-11-2016, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

How frequently and how quickly do you need to air up? It probably comes down to which investment would you rather have sitting in your garage the 9/10 times that you're not using it? A co2 bottle or that box?? I can't afford for $1,000 to sit idly by in my garage and if I had to get rid of it quickly, I don't think it would sell for that price. The co2 setup on the other hand is pretty easy to store and the resale value is there if you ever 'needed' to get rid of it.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

I would go with the wild boar offroad set up I have this and love it runs perfect and can be mounted anywhere.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:30 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO sweat. I can honestly say, I'm in agreement with the CO2. I have an ARB to run my lockers and to air up but since you don't want anything under the hood, $1k is steep for something that I use several times/year. I could see if I was wheeling every weekend but I have to travel from flat South Florida to find anything of value to play on so my wheeling times are sparse for the most part.

Good luck but you'd be surprised what a CO2 tank or even opting for a single ARB can do plus you'd have money to play with for other goodies!

Quick Reply: Portable air compressor