Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison spyder stocking dealers?

Old 08-05-2013, 02:29 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison spyder stocking dealers?

Does anybody out there know of any dealers/distributors ever stock a Poison Spyder rockbrawler II rear bumper. It would be especially nice if they were on the eastern side of the country. All the places I've called already want to order it from Poison Spyder, was hoping to get it a little quicker that that.

Todd
Old 08-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor

We don't have it in stock but the last time we ordered that bumper it only took a few days before it was ready to ship. Our customer had it in about 5 days. Granted more shipping time would be involved for you since you are on the East coast and not the middle of the country.

Its a really nice bumper by the way.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

We are the Largest stocking dealer in the country of PSC and we cant keep these in stock. We have a ton on order and should be able to get you one in 3 weeks.

New orders from PSC are taking 4-6 weeks

David
Old 08-06-2013, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, I have tried Northridge a couple of times, but have yet to have it in stock. Additionally I don't ever seem to get the same turnaround time. It would just be nice to find someone with the product in stock.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Og57
Yeah, I have tried Northridge a couple of times, but have yet to have it in stock. Additionally I don't ever seem to get the same turnaround time. It would just be nice to find someone with the product in stock.
Rarely will anybody stock this stuff. It's pretty much all ordered and dropped shipped directly from Poison regardless who you order from. With maybe the exception from Northridge as they have a huge warehouse and do stock a lot of items.

Just pick a place close to you and place the order...
Old 08-06-2013, 05:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Og57
No one has it in stock, and NR always gets first dibs. Put your order in and know that you'll get it the moment they come off the assembly line.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

We get about 10 a week of them but by the time they get here they are all sold and ship out. We stock everything for the JK that poison spyder makes in all locations , Washington , Kentucky and now Colorado is getting inventory. On these new hot items PSC cant make them fast enough for us to have stock.

Also if you call and we have some left of the 10 that are coming in we will give you one date , if we have more than 10 on backorder you will get another date with more delay's .

Bottom Line if you want one get one on order

If your looking for anything else PSC I am pretty sure we have it.

David
Old 08-06-2013, 02:25 PM
JK Newbie

David @ northridge,
Do you have the regular rockbrawler, the one that works separate from the tailgate?
Old 08-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Og57

David @ northridge,
Do you have the regular rockbrawler, the one that works separate from the tailgate?
Yes in stock ready to ship
Old 08-07-2013, 02:35 AM
JK Newbie

Ordered it last night along with some trucklites, thanks for the replies David and everyone else. Now just have to wait for the brown Santa.

Todd

Quick Reply: Poison spyder stocking dealers?