Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison spyder rock brawler vs lod signuture series with stinger

Old 05-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LACAPITAN
I love the look of this! Does the shorter stinger come standard on the crawler front winch bumper (Part No. CFB1005)?? I looked on the LoD website but it doesn't describe the stinger in the description. Just curious because in these pictures it appears welded on.
Also the Armor Lite Stinger is the same size as the shorter one on the crawler. I put a few pics of it so you can better see the size of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	456316

Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor lite stinger.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	456320
Old 05-10-2013, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LōD Offroad
Also the Armor Lite Stinger is the same size as the shorter one on the crawler. I put a few pics of it so you can better see the size of it.

Attachment 456316

Attachment 456320
LOD,

I just received your rear signature bumper. Man it is nice & the way it was shipped was perfect, not a scratch!! I'm excited to get it installed. Thanks for a great product.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:04 AM
JK Newbie

Yes the 3" shorty stinger does come standard on the Crawler Front bumper. We can put it on either bumper though, and yes they are fully welded on.

Attachment 456314

Attachment 456315
Thanks for the clarificaiton! Also, do you know the distance from the grill to the tip of the stinger for both size stingers? I'm curious because in California it is a vehicle code violation if we have any type of bumper projecting more than 2 feet forward from the foremost part of the cab structure (or I guess the grill in this case)...and I'm really looking forward to purchasing one of these LoD front bumpers with a stinger.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To get back on the measurements, its approx 13 1/2™ from the grill to the front of the bumper, and approx 24" to the front of the stinger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by RodCyn
To get back on the measurements, its approx 13 1/2™ from the grill to the front of the bumper, and approx 24" to the front of the stinger.

We just pulled a measurement and you are exactly correct on 24" , we also put the shorter stinger on there and came up with basically 21"
Old 05-11-2013, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RodCyn

Thanks just what I was needing
Old 05-12-2013, 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

We just pulled a measurement and you are exactly correct on 24" , we also put the shorter stinger on there and came up with basically 21"
Thanks for the measurements! I'll be putting in an order next month

Quick Reply: Poison spyder rock brawler vs lod signuture series with stinger