Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison spyder rock brawler vs lod signuture series with stinger

Old 05-02-2013, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison spyder rock brawler vs lod signuture series with stinger

Some one please help I am torn I mean absolutely torn between these two I'm about to just buy both and switch them out haha anyone running these likes or dislikes help thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 05:13 PM
JK Freak

I have the PSC light. No stinger but its just really hard to beat the quality of PSC. I did see a LOD w/ stinger this weekend at a meet n greet and it was nice. Not my preference as far as style goes though. I'd still stick with PSC.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:17 PM
JK Newbie

I love my brawler lite! Nothing bad to say, great product all around
Old 05-02-2013, 08:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am really looking at the rock brawler not the brawler lite bumper if y'all know anything about that one
Old 05-02-2013, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the lod signature with the stinger. The winch sits lower on lod it uses a separate winch plate overall very solid bumper, but the are made to order so it's like 5 to 6 weeks out.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:49 AM
JK Super Freak

I've run the lod shorty and the brawler lite... The LOD is slick, as mentioned, the winch sits down between the frame rails and is completely out of the way. I can't comment on your PSC choice, but the brawler lite as bad ass as well.
Install on the LOD is no joke....
Old 05-03-2013, 01:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Have the PSC RockBrawler Mid and it is awesome. Got a deal over the holidays with free skid and all holes between skid and bumper and bumper and frame had perfect alignment. A little dip for the winch that i have read has issues with the Zeon. Very stout and very stylish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-810807608.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	453879
Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nwapache
I've run the lod shorty and the brawler lite... The LOD is slick, as mentioned, the winch sits down between the frame rails and is completely out of the way. I can't comment on your PSC choice, but the brawler lite as bad ass as well.
Install on the LOD is no joke....
Dang I can't find anyone with rockbrawler front but what do you mean that the lod is no joke is it that bad
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I'd rather have the brawler lite with trail stinger, than the rock brawler. tough choice between that and the LoD signature shorty with stinger. I think ultimately, I'd go with the LoD. It's cheaper, I like that the winch sits lower, and they have good customer service. I'm happy with the rear bumper/tire carrier i have. Just sucks waiting
Old 05-03-2013, 10:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I really know nothing about the LOD, but PSC is a top notch company that produces awesome products. I have many products of theirs on my LJ, know lots of people running all kinds of their stuff on their JK's and have never met anyone with one bad thing to say. The fit is awesome and the engineering they put into the products is above all and the customer service is #1. I doubt you could go wrong with either bumper in the end, just pick the one you like the looks of better and enjoy it.

-Oside

Quick Reply: Poison spyder rock brawler vs lod signuture series with stinger