Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison Spyder and full river raider corners what color?

Old 06-27-2010, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder and full river raider corners what color?

I'm repairing the jeep after rolling it at superlift park. I've ordered front and rear posion Spyder flares and river raider full corners. Also replacing the hood, pasanger fender, front stinger, and a river raider weld in sport cage. It's a white 2 door rubicon with 3 inch lift and a 1 1/4 body lift on 35" pitbull rockers mounted on stock rims. Now this is my question should I go all white or satin black on the flares with white corners. Or I could do black on flares and corners. I was going to try and do the cage in blue knda like they did on extreme 4x4 did with the red. They used dupli bed liner and a metal flack with a red top coat. Want to do blue. What should I do?

Hot Springs Pics

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20May%202010/

Last edited by dhughes; 06-28-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dhughes
I'm repairing the jeep after rolling it at superlift park. I've ordered front and rear posion Spyder flares and river raider full corners. Also replacing the hood, pasanger fender, front stinger, and a river raider weld in sport cage. It's a white 2 door rubicon with 3 inch lift and a 1 1/4 body lift on 35" pitbull rockers mounted on stock rims. Now this is my question should I go all white or satin black on the flares with white corners. Or I could do black on flares and corners. I was going to try and do the cage in blue knda like they did on extreme 4x4 did with the red. They used dupli bed liner and a metal flack with a red top coat. Want to do blue. What should I do?
i would go flat black

can we see some pictures i like wheeling at superlift
Old 06-27-2010, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll post them tomm. We had a great time. I rolled on rubicon ridge a 3 lol.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

X2 on nicholsmf idea
Old 06-28-2010, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

haha really Rubicon Ridge.
was it on one of the step little drop offs or that steep ravin that has the big eraded side?
Old 06-28-2010, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yes interested in pics and where you rolled at rubicon ridge?
Old 06-28-2010, 10:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redx08
Yes interested in pics and where you rolled at rubicon ridge?
Pics added to first post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lot less damage than I thought there would be. I was up there in may, and can't wait to go back. How do you like the pitbull? Looks like the spare helped you out.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redx08
Lot less damage than I thought there would be. I was up there in may, and can't wait to go back. How do you like the pitbull? Looks like the spare helped you out.
I love the rockers! They did great. Most people had km2 and tsl's but the pitbulls out performed them everywhere and didn't cut or chunk. We might make it back labor day. We rolled it on the first day right after lunch so we gave it hell the rest of the weekend.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by dhughes

Hot Springs Pics

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20May%202010/
thats not to bad

i was there that weekend man. was it the texas JK jamboree?

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder and full river raider corners what color?