Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison spyder diff covers clearance

Old 10-13-2013, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison spyder diff covers clearance

I'm running a 3.25" Rusty's lift on my 2011 Jku. I'm getting ready to order some differential cover and I'm wondering if my front and rear trac bars will clear. Anyone have experience with these covers and aftermarket trac bars?
Old 10-13-2013, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm running pro comp 4" (probably Only 3") and track bar clear at full stuff on front with poison spyder diff covers. When I ordered the covers I asked about the clearances, and northridge said if you have a decent amount of lift (2.5" or more) then you will be fine. My tie rod just grazes at full lock, but I think it's bent back a tad from the rocks.

The rear will clear no problem if you have a relocation bracket.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChesterJFK
I'm running pro comp 4" (probably Only 3") and track bar clear at full stuff on front with poison spyder diff covers. When I ordered the covers I asked about the clearances, and northridge said if you have a decent amount of lift (2.5" or more) then you will be fine. My tie rod just grazes at full lock, but I think it's bent back a tad from the rocks. The rear will clear no problem if you have a relocation bracket.
I have an adjustable rear trac bar with no relocation bracket... That's my worries
Old 10-13-2013, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

What track bar are you running?
Old 10-14-2013, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm running Rusty's trac bars.

Quick Reply: Poison spyder diff covers clearance