Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Installed

Old 02-06-2016, 09:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I finally got around to installing the new Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper I picked up a couple weeks ago. I did a couple coats of self etching primer then did 3ish coats of Rustoleum Spray Bedliner. You will also notice that I bondo'd over the Poison Spyder logo. Nothing against PS, just rather not have a giant logo in the middle of my bumper. Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1303537187.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	499.3 KB
ID:	636859

I have the rear bumper, sitting in the garage, waiting to get painted up and installed, too.
I'm super pleased with how the bumper came out. My only complaint, is that when it arrived, it had rust spots all over. Nothing some sanding couldn't fix, but a couple hours extra worth of work that I shouldn't have had to do.

Last edited by FlameRedJK; 02-06-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Installed