Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Poison Spider Bumper

Old 05-16-2008, 09:58 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been very patient with Poison Spyder cause their stuff looks great, but at this point I'm getting a little pissy too. I put my order in before the end of Jan, just after they starting showing pictures on their site and taking orders. At that time it was supposed to be mid Feb shipping

They hadn't charged my credit card til about 2 weeks ago almost 3 weeks, so I thought my stuff was coming. I called this week and they said the non powder coated body armor would ship maybe this coming week and the powder coated sliders a week after that. I ended up cancelling the sliders due to cost and now I'm glad I did. Hopefully when they figure out what they want to produce they can also give better time frames on production/delivery

It's still amazing that after months of waiting, they still charged my card nearly a month before the items are shipping out AND they never mentioned anything to me about changing the design of the sliders(which I had already ordered) If this is true, I should think they would notify customers to see if they would like to wait for the new design.

Whatever happens, I hope the new products will work with the body armor I am supposed to be seeing sometime soon...

Quick Reply: Poison Spider Bumper