Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Please answe quick!!!

Old 06-08-2012, 01:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please answe quick!!!

I'm at the 4x4 shop and I got a rubicon express driveshaft installed and I drove off and now I have bad vibrations that Ive never had with the stock ds. The mechanic said I might have to get adjustable control arms!? Is this true or they just trying to get me to spend more money????!!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:31 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeremy072288
I'm at the 4x4 shop and I got a rubicon express driveshaft installed and I drove off and now I have bad vibrations that Ive never had with the stock ds. The mechanic said I might have to get adjustable control arms!? Is this true or they just trying to get me to spend more money????!!
if you installed a rear drive shaft, it is REQUIRED that you install rear upper control arms in order to set your pinion. without it, you will have vibes - there is no "might" about it.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok thanks wol. You can never be to sure about mechanics now a days...

Quick Reply: Please answe quick!!!