Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pittman arm nut

Old 06-16-2008, 08:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittman arm nut

Does anyone know for sure, positive, what size socket is needed to remove the pittman arm nut. Eddies write up for the Rough Country 4" lift install says 34mm and the instructions that came from Rough Country say 33mm. Sears doesnt carry a 33mm. They go from 32mm to 36mm. Adv ance Auto has 32mm, 34, 36mm but no 33. I don't want to have to buy a whole set if the 33mm isnt included. Anyone that knows for sure let me know.
Thanks
Bodo
Old 06-16-2008, 08:28 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bodo
Does anyone know for sure, positive, what size socket is needed to remove the pittman arm nut. Eddies write up for the Rough Country 4" lift install says 34mm and the instructions that came from Rough Country say 33mm. Sears doesnt carry a 33mm. They go from 32mm to 36mm. Adv ance Auto has 32mm, 34, 36mm but no 33. I don't want to have to buy a whole set if the 33mm isnt included. Anyone that knows for sure let me know.
Thanks
Bodo
like you, i wasn't able to find a 33 but a 6 sided 34 will worked just fine for me.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Eddie, This place is a big help. Don't know what I'd do without you all.

Quick Reply: Pittman arm nut