Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

pitman arm seal

Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
oh, i never said that it wouldn't help, i just didn't know for sure. for whatever it's worth, adding one is on my to do list.
Yeah... It's on my list too. I haven't had time to post my prifile ( too much work going on here at home); but I've been diligently reading many posts everyday to create my build list; and deeply appreciate all the usefull info you and many others post here. Love this forum... Thanks to all!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks a lot boys, I called the dealership because there's no play at all I even took the pitman off and the splines look good. the reservoir is still pretty much full even tho the pitman is soaked. I had to put my stock tires on so they don't pull any funny stuff and they're supposed to cover it.....hopefully. i'll see on friday.

Quick Reply: pitman arm seal