Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PIC REQUEST: Mammoth Boulder Wheels (BLACK)

Old 05-14-2015, 10:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIC REQUEST: Mammoth Boulder Wheels (BLACK)

Is anyone running these in black on their JK? If so, some pictures would be greatly appreciated
Old 05-14-2015, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in the same boat but there to new so doubt we'll see pic's
Old 05-15-2015, 07:14 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by marcojs
Is anyone running these in black on their JK? If so, some pictures would be greatly appreciated
Unfortunately since they're newer wheels you won't get a ton of pictures of them. Here is one Jeep that shows the bead lock style wheels on a green JKU. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Ryan
Old 05-15-2015, 10:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by XTRyan
Unfortunately since they're newer wheels you won't get a ton of pictures of them. Here is one Jeep that shows the bead lock style wheels on a green JKU. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

-Ryan
I've been looking at this wheel & tire package that you guys offer: Mammoth Mammoth Boulder Matte Black 17x9 Wrangler Wheel and Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tire Kit J102165-B (07-14 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping and just wanted to see some pics of the wheels before I went through with the purchase.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor

I've been looking at this wheel & tire package that you guys offer: Mammoth Mammoth Boulder Matte Black 17x9 Wrangler Wheel and Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tire Kit J102165-B (07-14 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping and just wanted to see some pics of the wheels before I went through with the purchase.
Got it! Here is one Picture of that wheel in 16". Here are a Couple of the 15" on TJ. I know it's not exactly the same, but it's what I have so far. Let me know if you have other questions or would like a quote!

-Ryan
Old 05-18-2015, 03:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by XTRyan
Got it! Here is one Picture of that wheel in 16". Here are a Couple of the 15" on TJ. I know it's not exactly the same, but it's what I have so far. Let me know if you have other questions or would like a quote!

-Ryan
Thanks for the pictures! I think that wheel & tire package is definitely my next purchase from Extreme Terrain. Already have the front and rear Barricade bumpers, just need some wheels and tires to complete my jeep. Any chance I can get a quote?
Old 05-19-2015, 07:13 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the pictures! I think that wheel & tire package is definitely my next purchase from Extreme Terrain. Already have the front and rear Barricade bumpers, just need some wheels and tires to complete my jeep. Any chance I can get a quote?
Absolutely! Just shoot me a PM with how many Wheels and Tires you'd like and if you want TPMS and I'll get you the forum member pricing!

-Ryan

Quick Reply: PIC REQUEST: Mammoth Boulder Wheels (BLACK)