Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

perferred sliders

Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PureJeep have a step and are really heavy duty. I hardly ever use the step, but I have had the rockers take a few hits, and barely even a scratch. The one that did leave a good scratch had basically the whole weight of the body come down on a tree stump. Left a deep scratch, but no body damage whatsoever. These things are beefy. I love mine. And I have used my hi lift with them as well.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the help guys. I just placed an order with David who is DA' Man and i should have my Pure Jeep Sliders next week.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HarryHood1
Thanks for all the help guys. I just placed an order with David who is DA' Man and i should have my Pure Jeep Sliders next week.
Nice choice. You won't regret it. I was reluctant to get them because of drilling into my Jeep, but haven't looked backs nice and have no regrets on them. If you plan on doing the install yourself, just take it slow and be careful. It was kind of a PITA. Hopefully you have a good drill.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HarryHood1
i have grab handles so it will work alittle better than whats going on right now
To me yes they have a flat spot weled on top which works great for a step and grab handles will def help .....they are build rock solid and frame mounted my daughter loves them
Old 12-18-2009, 12:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smelt_1
The Teraflex do have a surface to step on. That is what I have.
I have the TF rails also. Great product, but they are aluminum, so I'm not sure they can take the hard core abuse the others can.

Quick Reply: perferred sliders