Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Parts to go from a TF 2.5" Coil to a TF 3" Coil Lift

Old 03-20-2011, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts to go from a TF 2.5" Coil to a TF 3" Coil Lift

I am running a Teraflex 2.5" Coil lift with shocks, a 1" PA Body Lift, and 1" Teraflex front spacers. I already have a torn front DS boot so looking to replace that in the future. What my question is what components do I need besides the TF 3" coils will I need to move from a TF 2.5" coil to a TF 3" coil lift??? Thanks for the help in advance, just wanting to go a little higher.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

2.5" TF coils + 1" spacer is the same height as a TF 3" coil. If you are not having issues and are happy with the ride and handling, nothing else is needed. If you swap driveshafts for double cardans, you may want adjustable control arms though.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I like the ride and handling now but am just wanting a higher stance. I already have JKS FLCA and was just many wanting to go higher like we always are you know! I should have just started off with a TF 3" Coil lift but just thought it might be too much fender space with 35's. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: Parts to go from a TF 2.5" Coil to a TF 3" Coil Lift