Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Part # for rubber grommets?

Old 10-17-2011, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part # for rubber grommets?

Does anyone have the part # for those rubber grommets for the holes in the tailgate, after u remove the spare? I've looked there before and even asked for help, but still havent located them yet. I thought maybe if I had the item # an employee would at least be able to tell me if they have them or not, instead of guessing like that normally would.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by okie
Does anyone have the part # for those rubber grommets for the holes in the tailgate, after u remove the spare? I've looked there before and even asked for help, but still havent located them yet. I thought maybe if I had the item # an employee would at least be able to tell me if they have them or not, instead of guessing like that normally would.
I would like some to. Can't find anything local.

Quick Reply: Part # for rubber grommets?