Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Parkiing brake Cables For Eldorado

Old 04-10-2015, 09:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Parkiing brake Cables For Eldorado

I'm trying to figure out how to set up my 76-78 Eldorado calipers with e-brake. The stock cables on my JKU are about a foot to a foot anf a half short to mate to the Eldorado brake.
Is there another makes cables out there that I could get to work, like a chevy pickup's?

Or is there a way to extend my stock cables?

I'm stumped on this one. Even though I have several months til inspection I will need an e-brake to pass. I know lots of guys have used these calipers but I couldn't find anything searching online.

The Eldorado brakes are on my 60s made up at Solid Axle. I have a rough idea on how I might Frankenstein together a trucks cables to work on my rig but if theres a way out there to take some of guess work out of it it would be nice!

Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Quick Reply: Parkiing brake Cables For Eldorado