Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pacesetter cat back

Old 03-25-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pacesetter cat back

So I see Pacesetter has come into the JK market. Part number is 86-2877 for their new JK cat back. Their website has list price at over $300 but I did a quick Google and they can be had for about $213 plus shipping from a reputable vendor. I really don't care much about the price as much as I care about the tone. I don't want something thats going to be high pitched raspy. Anyone have any experience with their exhausts? If it has a nice tone this could end up being one of the better JK bargain mods.

Ty
Old 03-25-2008, 06:54 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It sure is vague. Thier site calls it an "exhaust system", but all that's in the pic is a muffler and chrome tip.

pacesetterexhaust.com/newscontent.php?migi_news_id=781&company_id=100503
Old 03-25-2008, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tired on of their CJ kits a few years back. I literally uninstalled it and returned it. I can provide details if you wish, but it was "quality" issues that prompted my return. To their credit their vendor took it back and refunded my money despite the obvious "installed" state of the returned parts.

Quick Reply: Pacesetter cat back