Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

P0031 after replacing all 4 O2 sensors, EGR, plugs/wires/coil

Old 08-17-2019, 01:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was getting the infamous click when you tried to start the vehicle. I knew that it had to do something with C2 because I would pull that off and reattach it and the Jeep would start like normal.

the secondary ground is going straight from the negative side of the battery to the engine ground. I figured that should of solved all the issues. Though I did cut about 3 inches off the O2 sensor wiring to be able to reroute it to the hood. So like you said there might of been a break close to the terminal lug that was removed during my rewiring of the ground.

i really appreciate the help I’ve been working on that off an on for that last month and with your help fixed it in two days. Really appreciate it!
Old 08-17-2019, 02:12 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 189 Posts

Your welcome

Quick Reply: P0031 after replacing all 4 O2 sensors, EGR, plugs/wires/coil