Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ox lockers

Old 08-06-2016, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ox lockers

Hello anyone running ox lockers on a jku? I've got them in mine and idk where to put my shifters. The shop put them next to my 4x4 drive shifter not allowing my seat to slide forward at all and the shop said there was no where else they could mount them. Any help would be great.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SIDsjeep
Hello anyone running ox lockers on a jku? I've got them in mine and idk where to put my shifters. The shop put them next to my 4x4 drive shifter not allowing my seat to slide forward at all and the shop said there was no where else they could mount them. Any help would be great.
I used the electric actuator instead of the shifter for mine. This way i only need a switch panel. I only have an OX in front.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Ok that's kinda what I was thinking now. I just really think having the shifters in between my driver seat and door would work best. I just wished the shop listened. Do you have an cable issues with engaging and disengaging with the electric actuator?
Old 08-06-2016, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SIDsjeep
Ok that's kinda what I was thinking now. I just really think having the shifters in between my driver seat and door would work best. I just wished the shop listened. Do you have an cable issues with engaging and disengaging with the electric actuator?
No issues at all with the electric actuator, even in -40 temps.

Not sure about your Jeep but I know there is not enough room between seat and door for me to get my hand in there. Where I have seen the shifters mounted is right infront of the seat. They are mounted in such a way that when the locker is disengaged the seat can move fully forward.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:47 PM
JK Freak

Yea mine prevents the seat from moving anywherre
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2951767494.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	398.3 KB
ID:	654072  
Old 08-06-2016, 09:48 PM
JK Freak

The front locker is good Td just the rear locker shifter that is all the problem. They say it can't be moved anywhere else. But I think they just threw it together and called it good

Quick Reply: Ox lockers