Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Overall height

Old 09-20-2013, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overall height

Can anyone tell me how tall a JKU with 35's and a 4 inch lift is? I know they will very some but I am trying to figure out if the one I am buying will fit into an enclosed trailer. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2013, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mtnxr
Can anyone tell me how tall a JKU with 35's and a 4 inch lift is? I know they will very some but I am trying to figure out if the one I am buying will fit into an enclosed trailer. Thanks!
It is approximately 6´5", that depends of the type of tires
Old 09-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Forum Media Contributor

Keep in mind, if your Jeep is just a little too tall to make it through the doorway of your trailer, you still could get it in with the angle on the ramp. For me, I have a 2-door with 37" tires and a 5" lift and a Carson Racer car-trailer. When I measured the height of my Jeep, it didn't look like it would fit through they door. But making a steeper angle on the ramp (by backing the rear tires of trailer on ramps) allowed the Jeep to crest over the ramp making the roof come down enough to clear the top of the doorway. Once inside I had plenty of room, but that doorway lip was very close.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:07 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Overall height