Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Outerwears prefilter on Airaid for 09 JK?

Old 06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Outerwears prefilter on Airaid for 09 JK?

Anyone using an outerwear prefilter for their Airaid CAI? I cannot seem to find one to order from their webiste. I see the ones for K&N but cannot find a spot to order the prefilter for an Airaid on a 2009.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NeverStock
Anyone using an outerwear prefilter for their Airaid CAI? I cannot seem to find one to order from their webiste. I see the ones for K&N but cannot find a spot to order the prefilter for an Airaid on a 2009.
I know of at least one guy that is but I can't remember who.....I'm sure he'll see this and chime in. I'm interested too because I have been wanting to get one as well. Maybe he's just using the one for the K&N because I think they are pretty close to the same size....but don't quote me.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:39 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
I know of at least one guy that is but I can't remember who.....I'm sure he'll see this and chime in. I'm interested too because I have been wanting to get one as well. Maybe he's just using the one for the K&N because I think they are pretty close to the same size....but don't quote me.
I went to O'Reilly's auto parts and ordered mine.Told them it was for an Airaid for the jk. Took about 3days to come in.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

I have one on mine as well. Got it from Summit Racing
Old 06-18-2010, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I run one on my Volant CAI. Works great!. Mine was not listed on there site but I just gave them a call and they gave me the correct part number and it fit like a glove.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:54 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by mkjeep
I went to O'Reilly's auto parts and ordered mine.Told them it was for an Airaid for the jk. Took about 3days to come in.
I was thinking it was you.......

Thanks......
Old 06-20-2010, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default thanks everyone...

looks like i will be headed to Oreilys to get mine this week!! Thanks!

I am assuming since I didn't hear any bad comments, all those that posted were happy with the Outerwear prefilter?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:29 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by NeverStock
looks like i will be headed to Oreilys to get mine this week!! Thanks!

I am assuming since I didn't hear any bad comments, all those that posted were happy with the Outerwear prefilter?
So did they have to order it or do they have them in stock......??? I haven't heard anything bad about them. I do know that I will be cleaning mine quite often for sure. I live 3.5 miles down, what can be, a real dusty gravel road.

Quick Reply: Outerwears prefilter on Airaid for 09 JK?