Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Other lift kit manufacturers...

Old 01-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am actually very interested in this.

I too want the best lift 2-3" for the least money, that wont bend/break/wear anything out prematurely.

I honestly do not have any clue which lift is better/worse than the next, or why. Caster this, adjustable that, etc. and so on.

*watching* *learning*
Old 01-17-2007, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't forget Donahoe Racing. There long arm kit should be out soon and they make top notch performance suspensions. never cheap but well worth the extra expense.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:18 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by nader
Don't forget Donahoe Racing. There long arm kit should be out soon and they make top notch performance suspensions. never cheap but well worth the extra expense.
How could I forget. I saw their short arm kit at SEMA and it really is a high quality, well thought-out design. Specifically, what I really thought were nice features about their kit was the use of variable rated coils and collars on all the control arms/track bars that allow you to make adjustment while the components are still installed. Don't know when it's going to be available though.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I look forward to a complete review on all the lifts!
Personally I'm waiting for Nth degree mobility to hit the market..
Old 01-17-2007, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wayoflife
I am sincerely interested in knowing what you are looking for or what specifically you have found in these other companies that would intice you to take an interest in them?
I really like the look of the Offroad Evo Sahara with the 4" F-T lift, but F-T is not shipping that kit yet, so I looked around at some different manufacturers.

I had a BDS 8" lift on my Ford Excursion and they had great customer service.
http://www.bds-suspension.com/pj/pj_...ay.php?pri=172

Last edited by Croozer; 01-17-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Other lift kit manufacturers...