Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

ORO Airock Suspension Problems...

Old 05-22-2016, 08:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ORO Airock Suspension Problems...

I have a 2008 JK Rubi with an Off Road Only Airock suspension. I've had no problems with Airock since it was installed about 2009. I recently developed a right rear tire height sensor failure which I fixed yesterday. I decided to run the recalibration program (after fixing height sensor) and it stopped mid-cycle and aborted. I later noticed that I lost air pressure in my Left rear bag. Had been working fine prior. I checked the lines and they are all intact. I disconnected the line at the ACU (Air control unit) and there is no pressure coming from the open pressure fitting (without air line attached) when powering up the system. All other lines/bags are functioning properly (as far as I can tell). Anyone out there with an ORO Airock suspension have this problem before? Or anyone with any ideas how to diagnose it further or fix it? Thanks!

Quick Reply: ORO Airock Suspension Problems...