Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

OrFab Rear Bumper

Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OrFab Rear Bumper

Just wanted to say "thanks" to OrFab for their great service and products. I ordered a new rear bumper about a week and half ago, and was told upfront that they would probably not ship for three weeks. To my surprise I took delivery of mine on Monday, and it seemed so good to see someone package something right. It had full wrap on the bumper and then the package was foamed so it could not move. The parts box was foamed inside the carton as well. There were forklift marks on the box but no damage because the foam prevented it. It is so good to receive something from a supplier that looks like they really care what their products arrive in.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Newbie

I'll second that! Very happy with my Tire Carrier and the way it was packaged. Thanks OR-Fab!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My stubby stinger was beautifully packaged as well. Had a few chips as a forklift time was put through the box, but that is impossible to guard against without a wooden crate. I'd love to use their carrier but if I cut my tub it will be for corner armor.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:58 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by largo
Just wanted to say "thanks" to OrFab for their great service and products. I ordered a new rear bumper about a week and half ago, and was told upfront that they would probably not ship for three weeks. To my surprise I took delivery of mine on Monday, and it seemed so good to see someone package something right. It had full wrap on the bumper and then the package was foamed so it could not move. The parts box was foamed inside the carton as well. There were forklift marks on the box but no damage because the foam prevented it. It is so good to receive something from a supplier that looks like they really care what their products arrive in.
Thank you!

Yates
Old 01-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Foo
JK Enthusiast

OrFab Rocks!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:30 PM
JK Freak

Which one did you get?
Post some pics!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

I am looking at getting the rear rock slider bumper and the swing away tire/can carrier. Anyone using either of these and can give any feedback? The bumper looks like it would be lighter that some others I have seen, I want to be sure it still has good recovery points though and will take being pulled out of a hole. (not that I would get stuck :-) )

Also any info on the carrier would be great as well.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: OrFab Rear Bumper