Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ordred Rough Country 2.5 BB with shocks.

Old 03-25-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordred Rough Country 2.5 BB with shocks.

Well it is ordered. First off props to Ben at Rough Country. Awesome customer service! And I didnt know that JK Forum members got a discount there. That was a nice surprise. I got $30 off my Kit....with shocks and shipping to NY it was around $285.
I am getting it shipped to NY and crossing the border to pick it up to avoid the brokerage charges. I will go into detail how that works in JK Talk for my fellow Canadians. Here are the details for Canucks

Should follow up with a write up if it hasnt been done for the Rough Country Kit.

Thanks again Ben!

TH

Last edited by dyolfknip; 03-25-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:02 PM
ksk
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for mentioning the discount thing....just spoke to Jeff....mine is ordered aswell. Do the write up, ill post lots of pics with us wheeling the shit out of it...

KSK
Old 03-25-2008, 01:07 PM
JK Junkie

Well it isnt getting shipped until Tuesday next week, should pick it up and install it next weekend....pics to follow....

And no prob about the discount. RC should advertise that more. I didnt find out about it until I called them to find out about shipping to Canada.

Last edited by dyolfknip; 03-25-2008 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Ordred Rough Country 2.5 BB with shocks.