Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ordered a crap load of stuff from Quadratec.

Old 05-26-2013, 10:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That sounds like a crap load to me.

I would expect your CC company and Qtec is triple checking to make sure the order is legit.

Personally I would call to make sure everything is good. You also want to ask if anything is on back order.

Good luck with the build!!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:31 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let us know when you get your stuff... and more importantly, when you get it installed!!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
Let us know when you get your stuff... and more importantly, when you get it installed!!
Will doo.. Thanks
Old 05-26-2013, 11:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered a drag link flip kit and sector shaft brace from them monday. Had them price match and meet free shipping from a competitor and there was no "approval" needed. Dude on the phone said"no problem. Have everything in stock and we will match the competitor dollar for dollar and free shipping". With in about an hour of the PHONE CALL, I was charged on my debit card( I have a text message feature that alerts me of my accounts and their activity's). Then later that day I had shipping tracking information. Weird thing? I received two separate packages and one shipped fed ex and the other shipped fed ex to USPS. The USPS and FedEx both arrived in my town the same day. The FedEx arrived toy door on Thursday and the USPS part was delivered on Friday. Weird I thought as I had them match free shipping offer and they had to have spent MORE to ship the items via two separate carriers. And the separate item was a tiny little part. Weighed less than an P23816700000ounce. The package was BIG. but, the little part came with some Quadratec "swag". Lol. So no bitches here. YEAH! Quadratec is an awesome company.

Sent from the fast lane while driving one handed.

Last edited by Collyn; 05-26-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gijoel

AEV 2.5 lift
M/T classic locks
AEV geometry brackets
35 trail grapplers
Spiderweb shade top
Smitty cargo net
Bilstein steering stabilizer
Procal

Know it's not much for some, But it's a crap load to me. And I'm very impatient person. Lol
Well I consider you rich. Cause I can barely fill the gas tank every week
Old 05-26-2013, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tribulation138

Well I consider you rich. Cause I can barely fill the gas tank every week
No no no not rich.. Just saved my penny's and flipped over the couch cushions.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Collyn
I ordered a drag link flip kit and sector shaft brace from them monday. Had them price match and meet free shipping from a competitor and there was no "approval" needed. Dude on the phone said"no problem. Have everything in stock and we will match the competitor dollar for dollar and free shipping". With in about an hour of the PHONE CALL, I was charged on my debit card( I have a text message feature that alerts me of my accounts and their activity's). Then later that day I had shipping tracking information. Weird thing? I received two separate packages and one shipped fed ex and the other shipped fed ex to USPS. The USPS and FedEx both arrived in my town the same day. The FedEx arrived toy door on Thursday and the USPS part was delivered on Friday. Weird I thought as I had them match free shipping offer and they had to have spent MORE to ship the items via two separate carriers. And the separate item was a tiny little part. Weighed less than an P23816700000ounce. The package was BIG. but, the little part came with some Quadratec "swag". Lol. So no bitches here. YEAH! Quadratec is an awesome company.

Sent from the fast lane while driving one handed.
From what I've been hearing they're a great company.. I just don't understand the delay in charging my card and processing my order. Maybe I should've phoned it in instead of online.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
I second that!!
Old 05-26-2013, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slijo

I second that!!
If I can get the stuff ordered and delivered this week I'll be installing next weekend. Can't wait!!
Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 PM
JK Newbie

I had a large order do that, but it was my fault. I use a PO box for most, but, they were too large to go to the PO box. Got it cleared up with a quick phone call.

Quick Reply: Ordered a crap load of stuff from Quadratec.