Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ordered a crap load of stuff from Quadratec.

Old 05-26-2013, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ordered a crap load of stuff from Quadratec.

The problem is I ordered everything last Thursday and Quadratecs website still says waiting for managers approval?!! Wtf
Old 05-26-2013, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's weird... I order a bunch of stuff from them and never had an issue. Quadratec has an account here on the forum with the screen name Quadratec. Send him a PM. I believe his name is Joe. He has always been very helpful. Actually, I pm him what I need and he takes care of placing the orders. I just login to the site and pay.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe they're enjoying the long weekend too.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:24 AM
JK Junkie

I've had the manager approval code when asking for discounts or if the credit card company requests approval, so it may not be qtec holding you back.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gijoel
The problem is I ordered everything last Thursday and Quadratecs website still says waiting for managers approval?!! Wtf
I've order only twice form Quadratec...Both times good service...Second time I had also manager's approval...
Still got my stuff within the week...All depends also what day you ordered...Your Thursday is tricky......You can go on there website
and chat with someone directly and get a straight answer...Good luck bud...Be patient...
Old 05-26-2013, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Strange .. it would be like walking into Discount tire and having to wait days while the manager contemplates whether or not to Accept your money?!
Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What exactly constitutes a "crap load" ?

I order from Quadratec all the time. The approval is part of their online ordering process.

If you are wanting to feel better about the order just pick up the phone and give them a call. Or if the phone is not your thing they have a live chat feature.

Old 05-26-2013, 09:26 AM
JK Freak

I've had manager approval - call you credit card company and let them know to process it. if you charged a large amount or it's not in your normal charging habits, the CC company may have flagged it as potential fraud.

Call your CC company, they'll let you know if they have a hold on it.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeeeep
I've had manager approval - call you credit card company and let them know to process it. if you charged a large amount or it's not in your normal charging habits, the CC company may have flagged it as potential fraud.

Call your CC company, they'll let you know if they have a hold on it.
That's probably what it is. Thanks
Old 05-26-2013, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by OH9JK
What exactly constitutes a "crap load" ?

I order from Quadratec all the time. The approval is part of their online ordering process.

If you are wanting to feel better about the order just pick up the phone and give them a call. Or if the phone is not your thing they have a live chat feature.

AEV 2.5 lift
M/T classic locks
AEV geometry brackets
35 trail grapplers
Spiderweb shade top
Smitty cargo net
Bilstein steering stabilizer
Procal

Know it's not much for some, But it's a crap load to me. And I'm very impatient person. Lol

Quick Reply: Ordered a crap load of stuff from Quadratec.