Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ordered 3" teraflex springs and rockkrawler arms! Im excited!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2015, 08:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered 3" teraflex springs and rockkrawler arms! Im excited!!!!!!

I ordered the teraflex springs as a recommendation from northridge because my factory fox 2.0s are a tad firm. I was explained that the softer spring would help accommodate for the abruptness. If not I guess I'll get them revalved. I went from a 4" coil to 3" for reasons such as sitting way over the tires, high center of gravity, seems top heavy, and obvious steering geometry and control arm angles. None of that was needed to me being as I don't plan on stepping up to a taller tire, or needing my tire to fender clearance to be outrageous.

Got the arms for reasons such as better ride quality and lonetivity over my rough country arms. Plus, better joints and high clearance bends. As well as, the correct mounting angles at the brackets. No "pre bind" in the mounts.

I'm excited to see how much my ride Improves as well as control. Anybody here have experience with rockkrawler arms and the new joints??
Old 06-19-2015, 05:23 PM
JK Junkie

I have nothing to compare them to other than stock. I think they ride great... But people will argue ride is 100% subjective.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

I sure hope they ride great

Quick Reply: Ordered 3" teraflex springs and rockkrawler arms! Im excited!!!!!!