Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Opinions on RockHard 4x4 bumpers

Old 09-09-2015, 02:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions on RockHard 4x4 bumpers

Thinking about getting front and back bumpers. I like the simplicity of the design and the fact they use 1/4 steel. For those that have them, what are your thoughts?
Old 09-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've seen, installed, and sold lots of them - nothing but extremely happy customers! Feel free to give us a shout any time for forum member pricing!
Old 09-10-2015, 03:27 AM
DaK
JK Enthusiast

Been wheeling their products out here for many years and not a ding or dent in their bumpers. After a good day of rock crawling, scraping and banging the only thing that has to be done to their stuff on a post run clean up, is sanding and painting.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No experience with their bumpers, but solid company
Old 09-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Offroad_Elements
I've seen, installed, and sold lots of them - nothing but extremely happy customers! Feel free to give us a shout any time for forum member pricing!
Originally Posted by DaK
Been wheeling their products out here for many years and not a ding or dent in their bumpers. After a good day of rock crawling, scraping and banging the only thing that has to be done to their stuff on a post run clean up, is sanding and painting.
Originally Posted by mds22
No experience with their bumpers, but solid company
Thank you all for the support and kind words!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Rock Hard 4x4 builds great products and great customer service. I just purchased and installed Rock Hard 4X4 Oil Pan and Transmission Skid Plate Long Arm, Transfer Case Skid Plate, and Evap Canister Skid Plate. I had a question on the Oil Pan and Transmission Skid Plate Long Arm and I called Rock Hard 4X4 Customer Service and it was after 6:00PM and got Rock Hard 4X4 voice mail and decide to hang and DID NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE OR NAME. I started to type an email to send and before I could get it finished Rock Hard 4x4 Customer Service called me back by my name and answer my questions. THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! ! ! ! !
Old 09-10-2015, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

Been wheeling their rear tire carrier bumper for 4 years. Beat it up and it has taken all the abuse. A very, very solid rear bumper.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:18 PM
JK Newbie

Got the steel Patriot bumpers w/ tire carrier, as well as the rear muffler skid, really nice stuff, very well made, all the holes lined up, amazingly easy install. Very happy with what I got for $2k or whatever it was. Rock Hard 4x4 is a terrific company. I ordered direct from them, and they provide excellent customer service, Jason is very interested in making sure you are a happy customer.

Last edited by j_w_thames; 09-13-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:19 PM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WillysWheeler
Rock Hard 4x4 builds great products and great customer service. I just purchased and installed Rock Hard 4X4 Oil Pan and Transmission Skid Plate Long Arm, Transfer Case Skid Plate, and Evap Canister Skid Plate. I had a question on the Oil Pan and Transmission Skid Plate Long Arm and I called Rock Hard 4X4 Customer Service and it was after 6:00PM and got Rock Hard 4X4 voice mail and decide to hang and DID NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE OR NAME. I started to type an email to send and before I could get it finished Rock Hard 4x4 Customer Service called me back by my name and answer my questions. THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! ! ! ! !
Originally Posted by tcdawg
Been wheeling their rear tire carrier bumper for 4 years. Beat it up and it has taken all the abuse. A very, very solid rear bumper.
Originally Posted by j_w_thames
Got the steel Patriot bumpers w/ tire carrier, as well as the rear muffler skid, really nice stuff, very well made, all the holes lined up, amazingly easy install. Very happy with what I got for $2k or whatever it was. Patriot front bumper is just big enough for the Warn Zeon winches, but did need the vacuum canister relocation bracket. Rock Hard 4x4 is teriffic.
Thank you all!

Quick Reply: Opinions on RockHard 4x4 bumpers