Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Opinions on which kit to run 37's needed

Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions on which kit to run 37's needed

I have a 2012 JKUR and I'm looking at moving up to 37's and need a bigger lift than the Teraflex 2.5 I'm running with my 35's now. I'm looking at either the Rock Krawler 3.5 Max travel, the Currie 4" 4 door model # CE-9807A4. Both include a full CA kit and would require me buying shocks separately, but the RK kit comes with a high steer steering conversion and an adjustable front track bar, where the currie kit doesn't.

Or, I'm thinking I might piece together a kit with Evo plush 4" coils, RK control arm kit, Bilstein shocks or comparable brand, and then get either EVO or RK sway bar links and some brand of bumpstops. It may be a little more expensive this way, but would allow me to buy it piece by piece over the winter as my goal is to have it all finished by spring so I'm ready for the trails.

Any input on any of the kits would be appreciated as I only know one guy who's running the RK kit and he loves it and is getting a lot of flex.

Also, what 37's would yall recommend that are on the lighter side? Trying to avoid the trail grapplers and toyos to keep from adding a lot of extra stress to axles which I have EVO gussets on and am going to sleeve when I move up to 37's.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Opinions on which kit to run 37's needed